Your way to comfortable drive
You have come to the right place to become more familiar with Moscow traffic and roads - for your safe and convenient drive.
You know what can be so different while driving in Moscow:
- Behavior and actions of other drivers,
- Local traffic rules (f.e. roundabouts, dealing with tram and tram-rails, public transport lanes, parking, reverse traffic lanes, some unusual road signs etc.),
- Fines and police,
- Traffic and navigation,
- Security issues,
You can get some info about it on your own. Read some tips and personal stories (good collection is here for free, have a look). Ask you colleague or neighbor. Or...
...use the most efficient way: take a personal training by certified instructor. So you will get:
- One hour briefing with all questions and answers you need
- Two hours behind the wheel training: downtown and city driving, one-by-one with instructor
- Routes related to your points of interest
- Individualized recommendations and explanations
- Sovereign, confident and comfortable driving feeling
- Positive communication and support from a real Muscovite.
Book your course by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +79269263566.
The best time to do it is now!
What the customers* say
Peter: "good mix of theory and practice, well done!"
Dora: "well, it was really helpful. Got lot of hints"
Paul: "now I feel myself more familiar with this moving city!"